Sunday 16 September 2012

15 September 2012

Today morning I went to Curtin Library for my club meeting..
We discussed about the event tomorrow..
Malaysia Day..
16 September..
I am in charge for the 4th station..
I will be handling the dancing station..
The contestants need to dance their own Gangnam Style..
Hahax..
It will be hilarious..

After that I went to the gym..
I left early again..
Because my stomach feeling unwell..

I met my friend in the gym..
But because I went back early,
I din have lunch with him..

When I got home and log in to my Facebook,
I saw that today is his birthday..
Oh Shit!!
I din realize..
The sad thing is I promised my other friend to have dinner together today..
So I told him that I will buy him a meal next time after the gym..
This is my promised =]

Tonight me and my friends went to Chi at Victoria Park for dinner..
To celebrate one of my friend's early birthday..
Suppose that her birthday is on tomorrow..
After dinner,
Everyone went to her house and played some games..
Until 12am,
We push out some cupcakes made by our friends..
And we asked her to eat those cupcakes with 'special' ingredient..
Lolx..
Those 'special' ingredient is Pepper, Lemon, and Coffee..
The pepper really awful..
She asked everyone to help her finish it..
Is a great night =]

No comments:

Post a Comment