Monday 17 September 2012

16 September 2012


Today is Malaysian Day..
My club holding an event today..
First morning is the Malaysian Race..
It was fun..
But there were only 10 participants..
And the thing is they are from MSU, UWA..
Haiz..

We still had lot of fun..
I was in charge for station 4..
They need to dance to impress me..
Oppa Gangnam Style..
They are so crazy..
I keep laughing watch those videos..

After the whole race,
We went back to Curtin for lunch..
Free hotdogs and chicken wings by MASCA..
MASCA holding an AGM at Curtin at te evening..
So they prepare all those food for us..

I din attend for the AGM..
Because I was feeling tired..
So I went back home..
Had a long nap..
=]

My friend will be arriving to Perth tomorrow with her boyfriend..
Both of them gonna stay at my house..
They are here for the convocation as well =]

No comments:

Post a Comment