Tuesday 18 September 2012

17 September 2012

Today afternoon I walked to Curtin..
I transfer the videos and photos of Malaysian Day to MSU..
They are here to sell their Ball tickets..
I am interested to go..
But I cant find anyone to go with me..
So sad lar..
I called all my friends..
Most of them rejected..
And only minor haven confirm..
It is a little bit pricey tho..

My owner made rice dumplings today..
I helped him to wrap some of them too..
Hahax..
It was fun..
Is been a long time never eat rice dumplings..
I miss the rice dumplings made by my grandma..
It is super delicious..
Trust me!!

Today my friends arrived at Perth..
They gonna stay at my house for 6 days..
They put down their luggage and took a bath..
Then went out with their friends..

Just now there was a power interruptions..
The whole house went dark suddenly..
The whole Karawara area dont have power supply..
And outside was raining at that time..
I haven took my bath yet ><
No hot warm water for me..
I have no choice to take cold bath..
After around 20mins,
The power came back on..
@.@
I should have wait the power came back so I dont need to have a cold bath..
=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment