Thursday 11 October 2012

10 October 2012

I miss the pub that I went in while I am in Paris..
The O'Sullivans by the mill..
Is just next to the Moulin Rouge..
I remembered that I drank a lot that day..
Dancing like crazy..
And fall asleep on the sofa..
My friends were making fun of me that time..
It was really fun..

During my break,
I google the pub and try to find the music post by the pub..
But didnt find any..
I love the live music in that pub..
Make me feel good..
I found the 2011 Halloween video..
Is nice =]
I wish one day I could go back there with my friends..

My sister came to my house to collect the cookies that I baked..
But she said she dont really love cookies that much..
She prefer cupcakes..
Lolx..
I dunno why she came here at the first place =.=
She asked me to bake cupcakes on Sunday..
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment