Wednesday 3 October 2012

2 October 2012

Today morning I went to the Registry Office for Birth, Death & Marriage..
My cousin picked me up at my house..
Today is the important day for my cousin..
He is getting married..

Watching both of them signing the official paper,
Saying each other vows,
Help each wearing their rings..
So nice..

We kept holding our camera or phone to take down this important moment..
Kept clicking on them..
Hahax..

After that,
We went to Coffee Club for lunch..
I ordered a Hot Mocha..
Is been a long time never drink coffee..
=]

After lunch,
We went to city for shopping..
I was just looking around..

I left early..
I took a bus home..
Because I need to work later..

Tomorrow is my last lab test..
I need to be good with it..
Score the full mark for it..
Yeashhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment