Thursday 4 October 2012

3 October 2012

Today I wore contact lens to Curtin..
My brother bought it from Msia and asked my aunt to bring to me..
It took me half an hour to put that on..
Is been a long time that I wearing contact lens..
The last time I have one is when I am still in high school..
Red color contact lens..
Creepy huh?!

I didnt attend for the first class..
Because I realize that I forgot my book in my room..
And I walked back home and get it..
Lolx..

After that,
I straight away go in to the lab to practice for my lab test afterward..
During the test,
I was the first person to complete everything and left the room..
Actually there is a transaction that I am unsure about..
But nevermind..
I think I am not gonna score full marks for this..

During the break,
I meet up with my groupmate to complete our assignment which is due on tomorrow..
Lolx..
We didnt complete it..
Hopefully we can finish it by tomorrow..

I got my gym gloves..
My friend helped me bought it online..
But the gloves suck..
The left hand glove is perfect..
But the right hand glove is too loose..
Is like rejected goods ><
Did they try to scam us?

No comments:

Post a Comment