Friday 30 November 2012

29 November 2012

Feel like is been a long time didnt work for night shift..
Lately I keep getting afternoon shift =]

Today I went to the gym..
Day 4..
Back & Biceps today..
After working out the Back,
I dont have energy for Biceps..
Really out of juices..
So didnt really work hard for biceps T.T

I am going back Malaysia next week for 1 week..
Because of the Thailand trip..
And my brother asked me to buy some nut and something else back home..
Luckily today I work for night shift..
So I got time to go city to buy it..
I went Kakulas Brothers for those nuts..

Before that,
I was in a hurry..
Because I need to make sure I got enough time to get home for work..
When I reached city,
I wanna go for toilet but cant find one nearby..
Wanted to get in some restaurant and use their toilet..
But most of them dont have one..
And some they are closed..
I get a hold of myself and buy all those stuff that I want and get home asap..
Lucky I passed by a fast food restaurant..
And took a leak..
What  a relief =]
I have some spare time when I got home =]

And I forgot to mention that I won 2 tickets to Metro this Saturday..
There is a contest to win the tickets..
I participated and won..
Lolx..
Harvana Brown will be the DJ on that night..
Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment