Friday 21 December 2012

20 December 2012

Work since the morning till 16:00..
Then head to gym in the evening..

Day 16: Back & Biceps
Well today I try to go lower weight..
I wanna get the form right..
Very important..

After gym,
I went to have dinner with my friends..
We had dinner in Ten Ten House..

Just now I watched a movie with my friend..
Through skype ><
Lolx..
We watched Pitch Perfect..
Love the music they sang..
=]

The old time scientist say that tomorrow 21 December 2012 is the end of the earth..
This topic been quite a hit for some time..
But seems like everyone dont believe it..
But everyone really appreciate the time being with each other..
I think some of them step out their cage and express themselves..
In case it really happening..
So must not waste the time doing nothing =]
If it didnt happen,
We will be reborn theoretically..

No comments:

Post a Comment