Saturday 22 December 2012

21 December 2012


Someone predict the end of the world is on 21 December 2012..
And someone say there is 14 hours time difference over here..
So it is gonna be 22 December 2012 14:00 here..
I believe all this prediction thing..
Doesn't matter it gonna happen or not..
I am still alive here..

Today I didn't go to the gym..
A rest day =]

It wasn't busy at work today..
Seems to be quite..
Maybe Christmas is coming..

And tomorrow is Winter Solstice..
One of our Chinese celebration..
Everyone will made their own round dumpling..
And it comes with colour..
Purple Yellow Pink White..
Is really tasty..
But too bad I am not at my home now..
No one make dumpling here and celebrate with me..
But I saw lot of my friends posting those dumpling photos online..
Envy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment