Wednesday 26 December 2012

25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!!
Happy Holiday!!

Today our shop is closed for whole day..
And we had a staff lunch in Hong Kong BBQ..
The owner paid the bills =]
Hahax..
I feel like the food is kind of salty..
Maybe is because I used to eat at home..
And cant used to the food from outside..
But everyone is having fun over there..

After the lunch,
I took the train to Oats Street to meet my sister..
And had a small birthday celebration for our friend..
I had some snack and desert over there..
Yum!!

After that,
We went back home and gonna meet again in 2 hours time..
We having a dinner at night together..
Everyone need to prepare a gift and bring it over to the dinner..
The dinner is a buffet style..
Everyone exchange the present after that..
I got a board game..
ACQUIRE..
And my sister gave me a small portable speaker..
It is part of her gift..
She dont need it..

When I got home,
Me and my housemates tried out the new board game..
Pretty difficult to understand at the first place..
After finishing the whole game,
It was really nice to play..
Yeah!!
And I won the game..
Muahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment