Thursday 27 December 2012

26 December 2012


Today is Boxing Day..
I joined my friends breakfast today at Dragon Palace..
Ate dim sum..

After that,
I went to Harbour Town and my friends went to city..
I wanted to buy a skateboard..
I dunno how to play..
But I will learn =]
I saw some skateboard in a shop..
But there was heap of ppl queuing up in front of the cashier..
I fade up and decided not to buy it today..
So I walked around..
Went into FILA and bought 3 shirt..
Lolx..
FILA again..

After that,
I meet up with my friends again in City..
Shop for awhile then got back home around 16:00..
I need to work at 17:00..
Don't feel like wanna work..

My colleague told me that it was busy during the afternoon shift..
Oh shit..
But luckily it wasn't busy on my shift..
Thank god!!

And just now I just finished Skype-ing with my friend..
Lolx..
Cool aye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment