Friday 28 December 2012

27 December 2012

Well,
Today I planned to go to gym..
But when I reached there,
It was closed..
It will be open at 14:00..
Damn..
So I skipped my gym again..

I went to City and got my skateboard..
I picked the cheapest one..
Because I am beginner..
Dont need a better board..
The price is $59.90..
But the cashier told me that it seems that this board is on sales..
So the final price is $39.90..
Awesome!!

Lately the weather is so hot..
Even night time..
Like right now..
I am sweating in my own room..
And I need to work everyday under those kind of heat..
Oh god..

Just now I finished watching a movie..
"Cloud Atlas"
It is nice..
It says about Past Present & Future..
Everything is connected..
I have no idea how to describe it..
But the whole movie make you think about your life..
Hahax..

No comments:

Post a Comment