Wednesday 2 January 2013

1 January 2013

The first day of the year 2013..
Well..
I need to work on this special day..
It was so freaking hot..
I sweat all the time..

But it turn better after my shift..
I got home and had a short nap..
I took my skateboard and went to the skate park..
Few group of skaters were over there..
But I just sitting there watching them showing off their skills..
I dont think I can handle it now..
I need more practice to get into that ring..

I went to Little Creatures @ Fremantle with my friends..
I had pizza and some kangaroo meat..
My friends were enjoying their beers..

Now is a whole new year..
What is your plan in this new year??
What is your resolution??
Well..
For me,
I want to graduate as planned..
Get my IELTS done..
Apply for TR in Australia..
Then get a job that is related to my major..
What else?
Oh yeah,
Enjoy my life =]

No comments:

Post a Comment