Tuesday 1 January 2013

31 December 2012


The last day of 2012..
Let see,
How I spent my whole day?

Woke up early morning 07:00..
Work started at 08:00 and ended at 15:00..

Got home..
Texted by friends..
We went to Carousel for a movie..
The Hobbit: The Unexpected Journey
I hate movie with part 1 and 2..
I prefer watch all of them in a straight go..
It was a really nice movie..
We watched in 3D..
Awesome graphic..

After that,
We went McD for late night dinner..
Chit chat for quite awhile..

Until 00:00 of 1 January 2013..
Happy New Year..
I just turn around to wish stranger HNY =]
Haha..

We went out the McD and saw fireworks..
I prefer the firework of CNY..
Muahaha..

Got home and watched my own movie..
Feel so lonely..
But I don't feel like talking..
Just feel lazy..

No comments:

Post a Comment