Saturday 19 January 2013

18 January 2013

Day 42: Back & Biceps
The gym today is so empty..
No much people around..
Cool..
I lost my locker key in the gym today..
I looked around and I cant find it..
But luckily I found on the reception desk..
Someone found it and handed in to the staff..
Thanks a lot,
Whoever you are!!

I had a 3 hours nap before I go to work..
Hehex..
So awesome..
Is good to go gym early..
So that you have lot of time to have nap..

So busy today during work..
I think the school start soon..
The busy period is coming..
Oh lord..

I just watched Fast & Furious..
I dream of having one of those 10 secs car..
I am not into car, at all..
But I like them..
It is cool..
And I wanna learn to drive like them..
I know this is not realistic..
Hahax..
So I never expect to have any of this in my future =]
Lets keep it in my dream..

No comments:

Post a Comment