Saturday 19 January 2013

19 January 2013

Working in the Saturday morning..
Boring..
Is not really busy..

Actually today plan to go to SNAP gym with my colleagues..
But one of my colleague cant make it..
Because he need to go Burswood with his girlfriend..
Is Saturday today..
Curtin gym closed at 16:00..
I worked until 17:00 ><
Lets make it today as another rest day ><

I just finished watching 大上海..
It is really nice story..
One person from slumdog become the big boss of the city..
He is the bully..
But not totally bad..
He loyal to his country..
First half of the movie shows how he succeed his dream..
Second half shows how he loyal to his country by fighting the Japanese invasion..
Friendship, Loyal, Love, Respect, Betrayal, Greed..
What else?!
Is this movie about a true story?
I have no idea..
They keep showing timeline for the entire whole movie..
Must Watch =]

No comments:

Post a Comment