Wednesday 23 January 2013

22 January 2013


Today is great..
Went to Rock Climbing with bunch of friends..
The whole event went well..
Reach there around 11:30..
Leave at 13:30..
Everyone enjoyed and had fun..
But one thing kind of disappoint me is I can't make it all up for some of the wall..
Haiz..

We went to city to have lunch after rock climbing..
I bought Hungry Jack's..
Then I realized that they have an apps..
Shake & Win..
I tried on it..
I got a 50% off coupon..
But I bought my food..
Damn..
My friends got some free drinks and chips..
Pretty awesome..

Everyone is pretty tired..
And the finger hurt real bad..
I ain't having a rest yet..
I went to volleyball game at 18:30..
I was not in a good form..
I need more practice on it..
I am suck..
T.T

I plan to take the IELST test in Malaysia..
Much cheaper..
So I need to make some call to apply..
I am really afraid I can't pass..
This IELST is for my TR here..
Is very important..

No comments:

Post a Comment