Wednesday 9 January 2013

8 January 2013

Went to Ice Skating today..
With bunch of friends..
It is really freezing inside the arena..
Most of my friends are first time skater..
And most of them fell down in the ring..
Lolx..
This will be the 4th times I skate..
But still not that good..
But I can see improvement of myself compare to the last time..
Which is good =]

We skate for 2 hours..
Then head to (I dunno which suburb) for lunch..
I ordered Rendang Chicken Rice..
Miss it..
But is quite expensive compare what you can get in Msia..

Went to gym in the evening..
Day 33: Chest & Triceps
My triceps hurt..
Lot of drop set involved..
Keep going, Jack!!

I miss broadway..
I went to watch a broadway show when I am in London..
Chicago..
Miss it so much..
Why we dont have broadway show here?

No comments:

Post a Comment