Thursday 28 February 2013

27 February 2013


Today is Curtin O-Day..
There were lot of people in the campus..
Most of the clubs opening a booth and promoting their club..
Of course AMS as well =]
Not even that,
Some companies like those banks or energy drinks or clubs had came to promote as well..
So pretty much there was hips of free gift giving around..
Starting this semester,
Everyone studying in Curtin will be Guild member for free..
They just need to activate their Guild ID..
Being a Guild member,
You will have lot of benefits..
Joining clubs with discount price is one of them..
Everyone is crazy joining clubs..
My club had recruited 100++ new members..
This is really great..
It was really busy that time =]

Before the O-Day,
I went to gym..
Day 59: Legs
There was lot of ppl in the gym today..
I think is because of O-Day..
And I hurt my back..
Because of the Stiff-Legged Deadlift..
Dammit..

No comments:

Post a Comment