Thursday 28 February 2013

28 February 2013


Now the shop is getting busier..
Because the school semester is started..
And my semester start next week..
This morning was not super busy..
But just the lunch time..
The line is quite long until the doorway..
Like is just cooking and cooking..
Haiz..

Tomorrow my housemate is coming back..
And I am picking her up at the airport later morning..
And tomorrow I need to work on double shift..
Because I suppose to work on yesterday O-Day..
I swapped my switch with my colleague..
So I work his shift tomorrow..
Is gonna be really tired..
Because tomorrow is Friday T.T

I called those members that joined my club..
To check their contact details..
Because some of them are not clearly written..
I hope those people who received my call won't feel weird that I called..
Lolx..
Call in one by one..
Am I stupid??
Or crazy??
Or pervert??
Or stalker??
I hope I didn't get one of this..
Damn..

No comments:

Post a Comment