Monday 11 March 2013

10 March 2013

Went to gym this morning..
Day 68: Legs & Shoulders
The workout requires Box Squat and Rack Squat..
But I changed the Rack Squat to normal Squat..
I tried max 65kg (include weight of the bar)..
Pretty awesome..
Just hard to bare the pain on my neck and upper back..
Today was a short workout..
I left the gym early..

I received a call from my manager today..
He asked me whether I want to challenge to be a shiftrunner..
Shiftrunner is like a supervisor..
I am so happy that my manager giving the chance..
Damn I will say YES!!
He will start training me next week..
This is gonna be a great challenge..
But I am not sure will get a pay raise for this??
Hahax..
Hopefully it will..
Is alright if I din get any pay raise..
This will definitely go into my resume =]

Today at work was busy..
Damn frustrated..
I think I annoyed my colleague for being rude..
Sorry =]

First week of uni done..
So I did my last homework just now..
Hopefully my last semester will be alright..
So this semester have 2 tuition free weeks..
And I am having a presentation on Week 3..
Assignments submission on Week 5 and 7..
Some of them I forgot..

Damn..
They postponed our club Meet & Greet to 24 March..
It supposed to be 17 March..
Well..
Should be alright..

No comments:

Post a Comment