Tuesday 12 March 2013

11 March 2013

I been playing Candy Crush lately..
Is a very popular game now..
I woke up early morning and played the game..
Right before I head to toilet to freshen up..
I was 10 mins late to class this morning..
Hahax..
After class,
I went to the gym..

Day 69: Calves & Abs
The workout today was not really extreme..
But I hate working out calves..
It will crammed after a few reps..

I head to another class after gym..
Then got home to rest..

Working night shift again..
So boring..
I have been working night shift in a row..
Give me a break..

My microeconomic class mate earns $150 a day..
She works in a phone shop..
5 days a week..
The $150 is without paying tax..
Dammit..
So unfair..
And she dun have a usual working hour..
Sometimes 5 hours..
Even sometimes only 2 hours..
><

No comments:

Post a Comment