Thursday 14 March 2013

13 March 2013

Why I have so many stuff to do?
@.@
Presentation next week..
Assignment..
Need to email member about upcoming event..
Homework..
Organising wall climbing event..
Study..
Work..
AH!!!!

There is a problem with my printer now..
I cant print my assignment question =.=

Today is my off day..
And I din go to gym as well..
But me and my housemates clean up the house..
Washed all the dishes..
Cleaned the toilet..
Tidy the dish closet..
It took us the half day to clean all that..

Then I need to attend a meeting at 16:00..
Is the Club Day meeting..
There was a special guest on the meeting..
Hilton's Event Sales Development Manager..
She asked us to fill up a survey form..
And we had a lucky draw session..
Winner will get a wine..
Lolx..
But I din win the wine T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment