Saturday 16 March 2013

15 March 2013

I went to bed late yesterday..
I were so tired this morning..
I didn't know my roommate left the room..
He told me that I moving around when someone talking outside our room..
But I don't recall any of this..

Day 73: Legs
Finally in week 11..
2 more weeks to go..
Can't wait to move on to another workout program..
I bought some supplement yesterday night..
It will arrive in 2 weeks time..
The workout today is just one exercise..
Leg Press in DTP..
So tired..

Working night shift..
So busy..
Really busy..
2 of my colleagues leaving the shop next week..
One of them said too bored..
Been working for around 3 years here..
The another colleague got a full time job..
But not in his study major..
Oh well..
Better than nothing..
He went to interview on Monday..
And got accepted few days after..
Great! right?
I hope I can get this kind of response as well..
But before that,
I need to get my IELTS..
Damn

No comments:

Post a Comment