Tuesday 19 March 2013

18 March 2013

I was so sleepy and tired in class today..
Went to bed late yesterday..
Damn..
And I didnt went to gym during my break..
Went home and get ready for my presentation of my next class..
My presentation was pretty short..
And I got deducted for being confused on the thing I presenting..
Lolx..
But is good that it had passed..

I sent an email to my tutor last week..
I have been thinking why she never reply..
Surprisingly that I sent it to the wrong email address..
Damn..
I went back home and had nap after class..
Now the bad news came in..

This is my first time being late to work..
I overslept..
My roommate was the one that woke me up instead of my alarm..
I usually go to work early..
Never late before..
But now I broke the chain..
I really feel so sad..
And lucky my colleague came to work early..
So I din cause much trouble to them..

No comments:

Post a Comment