Wednesday 20 March 2013

19 March 2013

I am not officially a shiftrunner yet..
I found out that my manager still working with me during my shiftrunner shift..
He will be there to support me..
So I am still kind of in training..
But my colleague swapped shift with me..
So tomorrow night I will be working alone..
Without my manager being around..
I need to take care of myself then..

Day 75: Shoulders, Calves & Abs
Military Press behind the Head..
I hate this exercise..
Because it always hurt my neck when doing this exercise..
And today I was doing a DTP system on it..
But I didnt go on a high weight..
I scare injury will happens..
But still I cant complete my full sets..
I used twice of rest-pause technique for a set..
Damn..

Today I worked as a shiftrunner..
With manager supporting..
We left the shop late..
Because there was customer coming in at the last hour..
And I was kind of slow..
><

I, representing my club, had created an event for next Saturday..
Indoor Rock Climbing..
Hopefully it will turn out lot of ppl joining..
I really hope so =]

No comments:

Post a Comment