Thursday 21 March 2013

20 March 2013


Today is Club Day..
My club holding a booth today..
It was crowded like O Day..
And not many people joined today..
I felt so boring over there..
Because there was not many "customer"..

And I work tonight as a shift runner..
And there was a new guy working..
His post is called runner..
Basically the "supporter"..
Lolx..
We left the shop half an hour late..
Because need to teach the new guy what to do..
Computer too slow..
And it was busy before we closed..

21 March is my high school bday..
A person created an event to ask everyone to post a photo..
The photo will include you, "I Love CHKL", name, and student ID..
Lots of people had post it up..
I participate as well..
And all my Facebook wall is full of other people's photos..
Is very nice that seeing everyone participate..


No comments:

Post a Comment