Friday 22 March 2013

21 March 2013

Work in the morning shift today..
And left at 14:00..

Class at 15:00..
I went to gym after class..

Day 78: Legs
Half DTP on Leg Press..
And Superset on Leg Extension and Curl..
But there was someone using one of the machine..
So I did it separately without the superset..
This will be the last week of the program..
And my online purchase for my supplement will be arrive soon..
Cant wait to get back to protein..
I wanna see how the supplement help me to reach my goal =]

I had a meeting for this Sunday Meet & Greet BBQ '13 event..
So I am in charge of doing human bingo..
I need to create 2 human bingo sheets and get total 100 copy of it..
We had our meeting at Makan-Makan..
I ordered a Nasi Goreng Pataya..
Is omelette fried rice..
I have no idea is quite a big portion..
I almost cant finish it..

No comments:

Post a Comment