Sunday 3 March 2013

2 March 2013

I woke up around 1130 today..
And I started playing my phone..
An car racing apps..
I felt annoyed and frustrated when I cant pass the level..
I will keep on playing on I got it..
I kept losing and cant get 3 stars..
I want to go to gym..
But I was stuck there with the apps..
But finally I got it..
By that time is around 1300..
Then head to gym asap..

Day 60: Back & Chest
4 supersets..
Feel great to workout..
I left the gym around 1500..

Bought Burger Edge for lunch..
Is my first time eating Burger Edge..
It taste good..
Yum Yum!!
But the price is not cheap..

Work at 1700 till closing..
Tonight was pretty busy as well..
Haiz..

Just now I created an email and send it to everyone one on the member list we got on O-Day..
Hopefully they wont critize my email..
And hopefully they will read it..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment