Sunday 24 March 2013

23 March 2013

Off Day!!
Off Day!!
Today whole day off..
Awesome!!

Went to play volleyball with mates..
We played for almost 3 hours..
Pretty tiring..
And there were 9 players only..
Cant find anymore people to join us..
So sad..
We went maccas after that..

Got home and had an half hour nap..
Then woke up and finished my homework..
Hate homework..

My sister nag me this evening..
But is thru whatapps..
She asked whether I started applying job..
Have I check the Visa thingy..
I am sorry..
I been pretty busy lately..
Will do it..
I will!!

I din go to my friend's bday party..
One of the reason is I din buy any present..
You cant go to someone's bday party without bringing a present..
So I decided not to go and finish my homework..

Tomorrow morning is Meet & Greet BBQ '13..
I just printed all the copy for Human Bingo..
The icebreaker game..
It used up half of my printer ink..
Damn..

No comments:

Post a Comment