Monday 25 March 2013

24 March 2013

Today is the Meet & Greet BBQ '13 event..
It went well..
Lots of people showed up..
Everyone was having fun..
But the sad thing is some of them said they didnt get my email..
I think I sent the second half of the list..
But not the first part..
So most of them didnt get my email..
Damn..
I feel so bad right now..
I will definitely send an email to apologize..
And the other thing is most of the stuff goes to my house after the event..
And I need to clean all those thongs and shavel after using for BBQ..
Damn..

My friend asked me to teach her Finance Principles 215 after the event..
Surprisingly I still remember how to solve and explain..
I remember that time while I taking that unit,
I was so confused..
But right now,
It was like a click on the head..
Hopefully I didnt teach her the wrong things..
And we had a small chat at Chatime..
It was nice =]

Then need to work at night..
It was alright tonight..
Wasnt that busy actually..
It was alright..

Later I am gonna send email to the member..
For apologize and marketing for my next Saturday event..
Indoor Rock Climbing =]

No comments:

Post a Comment