Thursday 28 March 2013

27 March 2013


Day 80: Shoulders, Calves & Abs
DTP system for shoulders..
And superset for Calves and Abs..
I didn't sweat much..
Damn..

After that,
I went to in front student guild office and sell tix..
No many people sign up..
Is it really too expensive??
$22 for member and $27 for non..
I bought a poster again..
Spongebob..
Is for my friend =]
Hope it is a good gift =]

I went to Karawara with a friend and had lunch together..
Then head back for change..
Then head to work..
There was a new girl working..
She is from Italy..
Pretty cool..

Today is one of my friend's birthday..
But I called her after 12..
So sorry..
Through the phone,
I can hear that she changed a lot..
Which is a good thing =]
Happy Birthday to you, my friend..
Hope you enjoy ur life =]
Cheers mate!!

3 comments:

  1. i am here! surprise?! xD
    thank you for calling me all the way from Aussie!! :D you never forget when is my birthday! :) all the best in Aussie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have u got my reply??
    I typed it yesterday..
    But dunno why it didnt appear..

    You also remember my birthday as well, right? =]
    Your birthday is always in my hear..
    Hahax..
    That is what friend do =]
    Cheers mate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no i didnt :), but nvm! :D
    Jan 3 :p same with junli and my cousin haha!
    all the best in ur study and work! :D

    ReplyDelete