Friday 29 March 2013

28 March 2013


Worked in the morning..
There was lot of stocks..
Because tomorrow is gonna be a holiday..
And next week is Easter week..
So gonna be a long holiday weekend..
Lucky I went there early and start everything early..
If not,
I don't think we can make it on the time of opening hour..

Felt so tired..
And I decided not going to gym today..
Head to class..
The class today was so boring..
Showing lot of graphs and statistics..
Totally don't understand what we getting from this lecture..
I am screwed!!

Went to ToTo Vic Park had dinner with my friend..
Then head back to Karawara for Chatime..
Since I stopped playing Candy Crush,
I seem to be much free now..
Hahax..

On the Saturday Rock Climbing,
I managed to ask my friends to drive everyone to the venue..
Yes!!
I am so happy..
Thanks to my friends =]

My friends asked me whether I have a girl friend or not..
Why everyone think I will have a girl friend?
Do I look like must have one?
=]
No I don't have..
Don't ask me why =]

No comments:

Post a Comment