Tuesday 5 March 2013

4 March 2013

First day of uni..
And I missed my lecture already..
Damn..
I have this habit to put my phone further away of my reach..
So that I need to extend my hand to switch the alarm off..
But this morning..
I woke up and saw the phone was just next to me..
I was like "Oh Shit!!"..
It cant be right..
When I check the time,
The lecture is almost over..

I brought my few books to second hand book shop..
This time I am kind of lazy finding the buyer one by one..
Lets just let them earn some money..
And I bought my Micro text book from someone that selling their book there..
And got slightly lower price =.=

So I just brushed up and got to uni..
To print out my notes..
So that I can study on my own..
I printed out few notes and paid..
But I left a sheet paper in that shop..

I head to main cafe to have lunch..
I asked for yellow rice with gravy..
Damn..
The cashier ask me to pay for $7.80..
Is never been charged on this price..
I still paid anyway..
I felt so frustrated..
I din finished my food and threw it away..
I was really pissed off that time..

Today I went to buy Chatime..
It was so busy..
First day of uni..
Cant blame much..

I worked for night shift..
Even our shop was busy too..
And today is public holiday..
I think they called Labour Day..
Different date to Malaysia..
Which is 1st May..

No comments:

Post a Comment