Wednesday 6 March 2013

5 March 2013

Woke up early and head to work..
Until 16:00..
After the long weekend..
Today was kind of busy as well =]

After work,
I went to my friend's house..
Help him to move his stuff to my place..
Yes..
He is moving in to my house..
So I am gonna have new roommate..
But after he need to head to class..
And I am heading out to volleyball after that..
So he din have to chance to unpack his stuff..

The volleyball was alright..
It suppose to be a competition..
But our opponent only 4 people turned up..
So 6 against 4 players..
But after that,
There was one guy joined in..
This is a league competition..
There will be total of 12 matches for every team..
But total team is just around 7 or 8..
So some teams gonna face the same team twice..
And it is divided into Group A and B..
We were in Group B..
We need to be top of the Group B then we can advance into Group A..
And every time you play,
You need to pay for the court..
$52 for each team..
I asked my friend..
If we won the whole competition,
The reward that we got will it be sufficient to pay off what we paid for every match?
He said no..
=.=
I feel like this competition is kind of a scam ><
Dammit..

No comments:

Post a Comment