Thursday 7 March 2013

6 March 2013

Having my off day today..
But I have attend a club meeting in the afternoon..
Me and my roommate woke up early and went to the gym together..
I sneaked him into the gym..
Luckily din get busted..

Day 63: Shoulders, Calves & Abs
This is kind of his first doing weight lifting..
He felt tired and hard to push himself to finish the set..
Hahax..
We din finish the whole workout..
Cause we need to attend the club meeting..
We just missed the last exercise..
Leg Raises..

In the club meeting,
We discussed about our club first event..
Meet & Greet..
This semester we gonna do it with another 4 clubs..
So I think it will be a big group of people..
We also discussed what event we should organize in this semester..
We will have Rock Climbing, Ice Skating & Mamak Night..
We will organize Paintball as well..
But is in smaller and private group..
Not gonna use the club name..
Because if club organize it,
The participant will gonna be charged by member and non-member price..
Paintball is kind of expensive entertainment..
So is better to make it cheaper..

I got home and had nice nap..
The weather today is so cozy..
My friends cooked some nice food and bring it over to my house for dinner..
But on the way here the bowl of food slipped from his hand..
Our dinner is gone..
But I already cooked the rice..
So we decided to make fried rice =]
We had a wonderful dinner =]a

No comments:

Post a Comment