Thursday 7 March 2013

7 March 2013

Working in the morning..
Starting in 10:00 till 14:00..
There is a new girl came to work in the shop..
She used to work in another shop..
But now transferred over here..
It was so busy today..
Freaking crazy..
We had two cashier..
But the line still very long until the door..
Lucky I end my shift early =]

After that,
I rushed back to home and change..
Because I have a class at 15:00..
Had a bath and ate my burger..
Head to class..
I was sweating in the class ><
Hahax..

I went to gym after the class..
Day 64: Legs
DTP superset..
OMG!!
So freaking tired..
Hope that my hamstring and quad will be alright tomorrow ><

My friend came to my house and cook dinner again..
I am the one that prepare the dinner..
Hahax..
We made spaghetti..
Delicious..

Now I need to compose an email and send it to every new club member..
Inform them about this coming Saturday event..
A welcoming party for Malaysian came to Australia at Malaysia consulate's house =]

No comments:

Post a Comment