Thursday 11 April 2013

10 April 2013


Had a meeting with club committee..
Introduced the new committee..
And discussed upcoming event..
Ice Skating..
And our major event of this semester..
Mamak Night..
The meeting took around an hour..
I am organizing the Ice Skating..
Yea, me again..
But there is someone gonna help me out =]

I went back home after that..
Then meeting up with my friend at 14:00..
She used to be my classmate..
But she graduated her degree..
Now studying master..
We had bubble tea and lunch together..

Then work at night..
Today I din get any -ve variance..
Yeah!!
But almost everything run out at the last hour..
It was so excited..
Because it wasn't good to tell the customer that we run out of food..
Haha..
But lucky we ran out some of them at the last few minutes..
And no more orders after that..
Thank god..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment