Friday 12 April 2013

11 April 2013


Work in the early morning..
But this time I wasn't working alone to clean the girl..
My manager asked me to teach one of my colleague to clean it..
So basically next time I probably don't need to wake up early to do it..
Yeah!!
Someone gonna replace me..

I went home after work..
Ate my meal..
And head to class after that..
I felt tired in the lecture..
I had a short nap in lecture..
And asked my friend to wake me up after few mins..
Felt better after that short nap..

I plan to go to gym after class..
But it was raining..
Felt lazy and went home straight..

I finally got my parcel from BodyBuilding.com..
Yeah!!
Can't wait to get back to gym with all this supplement =]

My roommates made curry today..
It was so spicy..
I drank a lot of water @.@

I just finished organized my iTunes..
From 700+ to 300+ songs..
But there is still a lot of crap inside..
Lolx..

No comments:

Post a Comment