Wednesday 17 April 2013

16 April 2013


I went to gym..
But not work out..
I went there to discuss about hiring the court..
MASCA plan to have a WAlympic..
A sport event..
And I am in-charge of venue hiring..
The price is so expensive..
And only make it on 12 and 18 May..
Both Sunday..
I went to print out IELTS application form after that..
Then went home..

Today I went into work early..
And we did lot of cleaning during closing..
Because the management is visiting tomorrow..

Then I joined my friend to lab to finish our assignment..
The lab is so awesome..
I used the laptop there..
DELL XPS with Window 8..
I like it..
Touch screen..
Can transform into a tab..
And it is quite light..
We stayed until midnight..
Or you can say it as early morning..
And we din manage to finish it..
Damn..

And I just got back from maccas..
Lolx..
Now gonna sleep soon =]

No comments:

Post a Comment