Thursday 18 April 2013

17 April 2013

Finally I just submitted my assignment to Turnitin..
This assignment is due on tomorrow 12pm..
Tomorrow I need to wake up early to work..
It is gonna be damn tired tomorrow during work..

Today I woke up and had bread as brunch..
And continue doing my assignment..
But din complete it..

Head to work..
It was not busy today at work..
Thanks god..
Because I was really tired that time..
Have no mood..

After work,
I came home and took a bath..
Ate my meal then start doing assignment again..
My friend told me that some of my answer were wrong..
So I need to do it again..
Haiz..
Stupid assignment..
But lucky now I had finished it..
Is my time to PARTY =]
By the way,
I got only 8% of similarity =]

My finger is still hurt now..
There is a lump on my finger..
My friend suggest me to go for an X-ray..
Because my finger bone might be fractured..
Damn..
I really hope not..

No comments:

Post a Comment