Thursday 18 April 2013

18 April 2013

Damn!!
I am so damn..
I was late to work this morning..
I set my alarm..
I did..
But is on 7pm instead of 7am ><
Bloody hell..
My colleague called me on the phone then only I woke up..
And I made several mistakes at work..
Slept late yesterday..
Woke up in the early morning..
I was out of juice..
So tired..

After work,
I still went into lecture and sat for 2 hours..
OMG..
Really tired..

And I helped my friend to fix his new found bike..
He found it in the car park..
I think someone left it there..
Then he took it..
Poor he or she..

I watched Les Miserables just now..
Love the songs..
Nice melody and lyrics..
Just could not stop to sing along..
Hahax..

Now I am a free guy..
Free of assignment until next week tuition free week =]
I need to enjoy my rest now..

No comments:

Post a Comment