Monday 22 April 2013

21 April 2013

Joined my housemate for breakfast at C15..
I ordered C15 benedict..
Love it..
But not with the knife that I used just now..
It is so hard cut the bread ><
And I also ordered a Mocha..
=]
Egg benedict cost $19..
I know..
It is so expensive..
But it is really delicious..

Today at work it was not busy at all..
I expect to be busy because of the gaming event in Curtin Stadium..
Then I head from my manager that it ended in the afternoon..
And it was raining in the evening..
It greatly affect the business..

Now start of the tuition free week..
So my plan for this week will be..
Call to IELST to apply for it..
Study Microecon for mid sem exam..
Tuesday going Eat All You Can for waffle..
Wednesday going to watch Iron Man 3 Premier..
Thursday going to Scarborough Beach..
Saturday going Ice Skating..
Then Sunday might be going for Paintball..
Fully scheduled week..
Love it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment