Thursday 25 April 2013

24 April 2013

Having off day today..
I baked cupcakes with my friends..
The same old flavour..
Chocolate Chips Cupcake..
I baked alot..
I brought some to the shop for my colleague..
They love it =]
Hahax..
Me and my friend came up with an idea..
We could sell this cupcakes in Mamak Night..
What do you think?
But it need to be halal..
So this is kind of troublesome for us..
Well..
I need to check every ingredient we use whether is it halal or not..
If not, our dream will be crushed..

I went to watch Iron Man 3 today..
With bunch of friends..
The tix is $11..
My friend's Christian Club booked the whole hall..
I bought the tix from them..
But actually I can use my Guild to buy for $9..
Is alright..
I enjoyed the movie..
It was really nice..
I will make it my movie collection..
The movie full of laughter and awesomeness..
Ms Potts is so awesome..
The way how she used her new found power..
And being violent to destroy the bad ass..
Thumb ups =]

And just now I watched another movie at home..
A Hong Kong movie..
Love story..
Story line not bad..
But the ending shocked me to hell..
The guy is proposing his love the girl across the road..
Then he wanna walk across..
On the mean time, a lorry is coming on his way..
Then it freeze over there..
It didnt show anything about the guy being ran over..
Just ended like that..
Damn..

No comments:

Post a Comment