Friday 26 April 2013

25 April 2013


Totally forgot to post blog..
Because of my home Internet..
There is a problem with the account..
But my owner paid few days ago..
So now I am using my 3G quite often..
Hopefully I won't overuse it..

Another off day =]
Went to eat waffle in Cockburn..
My friend bought the voucher online..
Eat-All-You-Can waffle..
I ate 2 waffles..
The topping is nice but not the waffle..
I think is too thick on the flour..
Kind of hard to bite..
Then we walked around that area..
And found a table tennis there..
Played for few rounds..
At first,
We played with a tennis ball..
Until the shop keeper gave us the real table tennis ball..
Hahax..

In the evening,
We went to Scarborough Beach..
Gloomy sky..
Luckily it doesn't rain..
Love the wave there..
But my friend lost his glasses in the wave..
We can't find it..
So sorry for him..
We left around 19:00..
And went to ToTo for dinner..

Btw,
25 April is ANZAC day =]
A public holiday..

No comments:

Post a Comment