Saturday 27 April 2013

26 April 2013

I had booked the venue for the WAlympics..
All will be held in Curtin Stadium..
And is on 19 & 26 May..
But is quite costly..
Around $3000..
But they agree to pay 10% as booking fees..

I skipped Gym today..
Because tomorrow I going Ice Skating..
I dont want to have any soreness pain tomorrow..
And yesterday the gym is closed because of ANZAC day..
And tomorrow I wont be going gym..
Because Ice Skating and after that I have to work..
Lolx..
Sorry for skipping for so many days ><

It was busy at work today..
Kind of quite..
We did a lot of cleaning..

Just now I played Monopoly with my roommate using Wii..
My roommate bankrupt..
Only me and 1 CPU survive..
I think I almost gonna win..
But suddenly the whole Wii freeze..
I cant press any button to resume..
Damn..
Then we shut it down..
And off to bed..
Good night now =]

No comments:

Post a Comment