Monday 8 April 2013

7 April 2013


My roommate is stressing right now..
He got 2 assignments due on tomorrow..
Basically he finished the assignments..
But it exceed the word limit..
Now he is trying his best reduce it..
Pity him..

It was busy today at work..
My colleague to go to start work 1 hour earlier..
I hate working on Sunday..
Because everything will be running out of stock..
We ran out of salad, coleslaw, lettuce..
Damn..
So I need to buy anything that I can get from IGA..
And I also hate customer keep coming in when we only have 3 staffs working for that hour..
Argh!!
It was so busy just now..
Customer complaint because of too slow..
Customer found tiny bug on their food..
Shop owner came had dinner with friends & family..
I felt so hard to control the busy period..
There is a lot of things I need to learn..

No comments:

Post a Comment