Tuesday 9 April 2013

8 April 2013

Back to uni now..
Feel so lazy..
And I forgot to bring my lecture notes to lecture..
So careless..
But luckily it was a revision lecture..
But I fall asleep few times..
Hahax..
Slept late yesterday ><

I went to gym during my break..
I din lift any weight..
Just jog on the treadmill for 40mins..
Woots..

And I had a shiftrunner meeting on 16:00 with the manager..
Just discussed about new procedure and sound out our problems..
It went well..

I didnt work today..
I usually work as griller on Monday..
But because my finger haven fully recover..
So I cant work..
I guess it should be fine on next week..
And I think I can go back to gym soon =]
Cant wait..

My parcel of gym supplement had arrived Australia..
Cant wait it reach my doorstep..
I really wanna see the effect of taking supplement =]

No comments:

Post a Comment