Wednesday 15 May 2013

14 May 2013


Day 20: Legs
Working hard with the legs..
But din really follow much of the program..
I can't do 100 drop set on leg extension on one go..
So freaking tiring..
And I cant do the leg press properly..
I got a really bad knees..
They are killing me so bad..

After that,
I meet up with my friend for lunch..
We went to the new cafeteria on campus..
Common Ground..
I ordered a wrap..
I love it..
It taste like roti canai..
Will definitely visit their again =]

Today at work was busy..
Because I running out of chicken most of the time..
Telling customer for a longer waiting time..
So bad..

I forgot an important thing today..
I forgot to collect the form and money form one of Mamak Night's vendor..
Damn..
I was caught at work..
I totally forgot about it..
I hope the owner won't get mad because I din show up today..

No comments:

Post a Comment