Sunday 14 July 2013

13 July 2013

Ice skating!!
Went to Mirabooka for ice skating..
Bought the groupon voucher..
$20 for 2 persons..
Which include the skate hire =]
I brought around 30 friends there..
With 6 cars..
Damn..
Is really a big group..
I am so happy that it turns out pretty good..
Everyone had fun =]
But some of them bailed at the last minute..
The ice arena had some games as well..
And me and some kids won..
They got those entry pass..
And me got free chips..
Lolx..
When we left,
I left my car key in my friend's bag ><
And I need to ask her to around for the key..
I feel so bad that make her rush all the way..
She is in the hurry..
Because she is working at night ><

I dropped my friends at Curtin bus stop..
Then head to Taro Taro for dessert with friends =]
The I retuned the car back to my sister..

At night,
We celebrate my friend's bday..
Bought a cake and drinking for the whole night..
Shots, Whiskey, Hard liquor..
Oh man..
I am really sucks..
I was the only one stop drinking..
And I was shivering..
Can't help to stop..
Sitting there and watch them play..
Got home around 2:00 midnight..
Head felt like being hit by a truck..
Dehydrated..

No comments:

Post a Comment